Do not hesitate to contact us!
The central information service of the Hungarian Central Statistical Office:
- provides information on all publicly available statistical data issued by HCSO either on internet or in paper-based publications.
- meets the demands for not publicly available statistical data and individual analyses.
If the data request is directed to data compilations from not publicly available data which can be compiled within one working hour, HCSO meets the demand free of charge.
The compensation fee of individual services which can be carried out in more than one working hour is HUF 60,000 +VAT / day.
More details on meeting requests for statistical data can be found under the menu item Data requests.
- provides help in finding other information (on data collections, methodological and technical issues) searched for
- issues confirmation on statistical codes. The fee for making out officially stamped documents is HUF 7,000 + VAT
- sells publications issued by the HCSO, in the office of the Information service or via internet
- takes a position in questions of statistical classifications. The fee for preparing positions on classifications is HUF 7,000 + VAT
Attention! In order to ensure uniform and consistent classifications it is only the central Information service of the HCSO that takes position, solely in writing!
H-1024 Budapest, Fényes Elek utca 14–18.
Phone: +36 (1) 345 6789
Fax: +36 (1) 345 6788
H-1525 Budapest, P.O. Box 51