Agricultural census - FSS 2016
Publications of Farm Structure Survey of 2016 (FSS 2016)
1. Comparative data (xls, 95 KB)
2. Summary data (xls, 103 KB)
3. Standard Output (SO) (xls, 155 KB)
4. Type of farming and purpose of production (xls, 152 KB)
5. Agricultural land area (xls, 159 KB)
6. Production on arable land area (xls, 540 KB)
7. Orchard and vineyard production (xls, 305 KB)
8. Livestock farming (xls, 303 KB)
9. Livestock unit (xls, 116 KB)
10. Agricultural labour force (xls, 143 KB)
11. Agricultural production methods (xls, 145 KB)
12. Non-agricultural activities (xls, 56 KB)
Statistical terms used in publications
Basic condition for using data is to know the statistical terms. We would like to ensure this with the help of the definitions of these terms.
History of the censuses in Hungary
Censuses have traditions in Hungary. The first harvest survey was conducted in 1868, the first crop production survey in 1871, the first livestock survey in 1884, the first orchard census in 1956-59 and the first vineyard census in 1961-63.
The system of community farm structure survey is based on the agricultural censuses in every 10 years (general censuses, which are in connection with FAO world censuses) and on farm structure surveys conducted in every 2-3 years.
Agricultural statistics is the most developed and most regulated filed of the statistical system of the EU. It is stipulated by legislation of more, than 1100 sides.