Copyright: Hungarian Central Statistical Office
- The content that can be found under the domain name ksh.hu (hereinafter: Website) is the intellectual property of the Hungarian Central Statistical Office (hereinafter: HCSO); HCSO is the owner of the copyright. Any unauthorised use may result in legal consequences including copyright, civil law and criminal sanctions.
Use of content
- Browsing on the Website of HCSO is qualified as implicit behaviour that the user (hereinafter: User) accepts the following terms and conditions.
- 3.1.The domain name ksh.hu is protected by copyright and trademark, and it can only be used – except for reference – with the prior written consent of HCSO.
- 3.2.Any content can only be used if HCSO is indicated as a source (Source: HCSO / ksh.hu). The indication of the source may not be hidden or separated, and in the case of online indication of source, the link shall be active. No photos, logos, pixel graphic or vector graphic illustrations used in the recommendations and publications can be used; only a complex infographic can be taken as it is.
- 3.3.Considering data files queried from the internal databases of HCSO on specific request, the User is not entitled to use these files for commercial purposes, Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) terms shall apply to these files. The limitation under this point does not touch upon the use of such works for this purpose that have been produced with the use of the files but are qualified as individual author’s works in the Copyright Act.
- 3.4.The general authorisation does not cover the use of HCSO logo, which remains protected and may not be used or reproduced unless with the prior written consent of HCSO. Owners of external websites can use the logo of HCSO if they add a link to the website of HCSO and the clicking on the logo navigates to the website of HCSO. (Terms of Logo Use.)
- 3.5.HCSO places no business-related advertisements or links on the website.
- 3.6.HCSO grants no continuous or fault-free access to the Website. HCSO shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or other damages (including without limitation any damages related to the loss of business profits, and any damages related to business interruption or the loss of business information and data). Nevertheless, HCSO takes responsibility that any information published on the basis of the statutory disclosure obligations is correct at the time of publishing.
- 3.7.HCSO reserves the right to change the content of the Website partly or entirely, at any time, or to restrict or terminate its access.
In this case HCSO sends a demand letter, requesting further information from the User. The User shall provide a thorough response to the claims of HCSO within the specified deadline.