Compensation Fees for our Services
Free of charge data releases and services
- HCSO fulfils all public interest related data/data compilation requests which:
- could be realised based on data made public prior to the request
- could be produced based on non-public data available in the HCSO information system, indifferent of the applied methodological- IT solutions, in 1 hour.
- The use of the constantly available files at the Safe Centre, previously compiled for research purposes, as well as their additional data protection verification are free of charge.
- HCSO does not apply fees when fulfilling customer requests in relation with EU data and information.
- HCSO offers free of charge assistance for customers in retrieving other – data collection related, methodological, technical – information.
Compensation fee subjected data releases and services
HCSO is charging fees for extra services related to individual requirement-based data compilations, services; the expert fee is HUF 7,500 / work hour + VAT.
In case of fee-related data releases and services the HCSO co-worker sends the customer a price quote in 5 workdays, defining precisely the topic of the requested service, the compensation fee and the delivery deadline.
HCSO is charging fees:
- When the request refers to below public interest data / data compilation
- accessible or producible based on the public databases available on the HCSO homepage, however the client requests a compilation corresponding to individual requirements and its production from non-public databases of the HCSO IT system takes more than 1 hour indifferent of the applied methodological- IT solutions;
- data and related descriptive metadata is not readily available for the HCSO in the desired format and its production from the non-public databases in the IT system of the HCSO takes more than 1 hour indifferent of the applied methodological- IT solutions.