Sales of publications
Some of the publications published by the HCSO can be downloaded free of charge, others are available for a fee. For information on the publications available for purchase and their prices, please consult the Publication Repertory
You can keep track of the publication dates by using the Publication and Revision Calendar. Here you can find publications that have been published or are due to be published in the near future, by subject, type of publication and date.
Description of the service
- Publications available for a fee can be purchased through the HCSO Information Service or through the Order function of the Publication Repertory.
- Publications can be purchased in person or by post.
Who can use it?
The available publications can be purchased by anyone.
How to access the service?
- • In person at the HCSO Information Service,,
- • via the Publication Repertory,
- • by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org , and
- • by submitting a request via the Contact us! application.
Fulfilment of the request submitted
- Within 5 working days of receipt of the order, HCSO will inform the customer of the availability of the publication and agree with him/her on the delivery of the publication.
- HCSO will send the publication and the invoice to the customer within 5 working days of receipt of the request or of the publication's release.
- Reimbursement of postage costs incurred shall be borne by the customer.
- Publications may also be collected in person at the Information Service.
When ordering, please check the Publication Repertory to find out what format is available. For each publication, you can see whether it is in paper, print, online, E-shelf, free or for a fee.
E-shelf is a personalised electronic bookshelf where users can view and download their electronic publications and online annexes purchased from the HCSO at any time (in the Publication Repertory, these types of publications are indicated by icon.
To do this, you must first register on the HCSO E-shelf,(Publications menu/E-shelf), then, once logged in, you can place the volumes and annexes on your E-shelf by activating the identification codes. The identification codes can be found on the front of the volumes, on the imprint page or on the electronic publication card.
- postal cash on delivery (at the current postal rate, postage)
- by bank transfer