Press release, 07.07.2010.
We published the Statistical Pocket-Book of Hungary, 2009!
The Statistical Pocket-book of Hungary, containing more than 250 tables, is edited and published by the Hungarian Central Statistical Office. This is the first paperback publication until May each year that comprises the most important data of the previous year. Users like this volume. Why? Because
- it gives you a taste of socio-economic processes in the previous year
- it provides information from all statistical domains
- it presents data in several dimensions (e.g. time, area - country, region)
- charts and methodological descriptions help understand the data
- wherever you go you can take it with you, since it requires little room
Further interesting and useful data are available in the Statistical Yearbook of Hungary, 2009 that has just been published.