Regional Statistics - Online first
Regional Statistics is pleased to announce a new service for our authors and readers: Online First, the immediate online publication of all accepted papers as soon as the authors have returned the corrected proofs. Whereas the electronic versions of Regional Statistics used to appear at the same time as the print journal, from now on the electronic version of all articles will be available via the Internet weeks before the printed version appears. This means an enormous reduction in publication time. It will no longer be necessary for manuscripts to wait until the “next available issue”.
Contributions published Online First are citable by journal title and DOI. The print version will also have the final page numbers, the DOI and the online publication date. Furthermore, the DOI is linked to the URL (uniform resource locator) and the bibliography when the printed issue is released. The DOI is never changed and can be used, for example, to create hyperlinks between Online First articles.
Online First articles appear in their final form. Therefore, papers cannot be changed or withdrawn after electronic publication. Any corrections that might be necessary have to be made in an Erratum which will be hyperlinked to the article.
- Regional inequalities in front-office services – Focus shift in e-government front offices and their regional projections in Hungary – Balázs Benjámin Budai – István Tózsa (pdf, 4980 KB)
- Regional inflation dynamics and its persistence – The case of selected regions in Indonesia – Haryo Kuncoro (pdf, 301 KB)
- Financial subsidies and the location decision of solar power plants in Hungary: An empirical investigation – Mihály Lados – Éva Szabina Somossy – Tamás Tóth (pdf, 254 KB)
- What the overall Digital Economy and Society Index reveals: A statistical analysis of the DESI EU28 dimensions – Zoltán Bánhidi – Imre Dobos – András Nemeslaki (pdf, 337 KB)
- How coronavirus spread in Europe over time: national probabilities based on migration networks – Áron Kincses – Géza Tóth (pdf, 922 KB)
- Separation effects in a microregion: traffic volume estimation between the settlements of Lake Velence – Zsombor Szabó – Tibor Sipos (pdf, 1 518 KB)
- The prospects of regional market place developments in economic geographical perspective. Case study of Balaton Resort Area, Hungary – Csilla Nezdei (pdf, 766 KB)
- Regional price dynamics in Argentina (2016–2019) – Fernando Antonio Ignacio González (pdf, 484 KB)
- Outlining the historical framework of the aviation sector in Turkey: A spatiotemporal approach – Dimitrios Tsiotas – Umut Erdem – K. Mert Cubukcu (pdf, 747 KB)
- Volatility spillovers and time-frequency correlations between Chinese and African stock markets – Ngo Thai Hung (pdf, 679 KB)
- Evolution of urban hierarchies under globalisation in Western and Eastern Europe – Natalia Zdanowska – Céline Rozenblat – Denise Pumain (pdf, 1 877 KB)
- Density-dependent population growth in Southern Europe (1961–2011): A non-parametric approach using smoothing splines – Luca Salvati (pdf, 809 KB)