- What does the data contain? How should the data be interpreted? How is the data calculated?
To help make the data easier to understand and interpret, meta-information, methodological documentation describing the data and how they are produced, is published on our website. The methodological information (metadata) is available under Methodology. Here you can find out everything behind the data:
- the definitions of each concept,
- the methodological information on each of the specialised statistics
(content, production and publication methods, quality),
- the data sources used in specialised statistics (data collections, administrative datasets, data transfers between different specialised statistics, registers),
- the main classifications used.
Methodology information is also included in the STADAT tables and is available at: http://www.ksh.hu/docs/eng/modsz/modsztoc.html
The methodological descriptions for the datasets of the Dissemination Database can be found in detail in the top right-hand part of each selected specialised statistics page under Methodology.
If you do not find sufficient information on the data or the calculation method in the methodological documentation, please Contact us in writing, either without registering or by submitting an e-file with a client gate identification.
You can call us at 06-1-345-67-89, Monday to Thursday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.